Come along to Media Design School’s Mini Open Day and see for yourself why our students are so highly regarded across the globe. At Media Design School, we won’t just teach you world-class skills – we’ll help you showcase them on a global stage. Click here to attend.
We pride ourselves on being New Zealand’s most awarded digital design school. Each year, our talented students enter their stunning work into local and international competitions, often beating out industry professionals for the top prizes.
Media Design School ‘Mini Open Day’
When: Wednesday 9 December
Where: 92 Albert Street, Auckland
From: 10am – 1pm
Unable to attend in December?
No problem! Private tours can be arranged. Email: email@example.com with the best day/time and we can show you around campus. If you have any questions regarding our programmes or application requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone.
In September 2020 alone, MDS Students have received:
- SEVEN prestigious awards at the 2020 International AdStars for ideas from our AdSchool students
- FIRST PRIZE AND the runner up spots in this year’s Outstanding Radio Creative Awards
- TWO Next Gen Awards at the 2020 Good Design Awards for Bachelor of Media Design Student projects
- EIGHT coveted finalist spots in the 2020 Designers Institute of New Zealand Best Awards.
- The award for BEST ANIMATED FILM at this year’s South Dakota Film Festival for Bachelor of Art and Design student short film Prickly Jam
- BEST SCREENPLAY at this year’s Show Me Shorts Festival
- BEST PICTURE AWARD at LA’s We Make Movies International Film Festival for student film Kino Ratten!