As we are unable to present in schools, Victoria UNiversity of Wellington is now offering its Course Planning Presentation via webinar. To help Liston College students to plan their studies with us for next year, we would like to invite them to join us in one of our upcoming sessions.
We are offering the following webinars for the week of Monday 13 – Friday 17 September. Students are welcome to join any of these sessions and can register by clicking the link next to their preferred date:
|Wednesday 15 September||10.30-11.30am||https://go.wgtn.ac.nz/course-planning-school-visit-webinar-15-september-am_registration.html|
|Wednesday 15 September||1.30-2.30pm||https://go.wgtn.ac.nz/course-planning-school-visit-webinar-15-september-pm_registration.html|
|Thursday 16 September||1.00-2.00pm||https://go.wgtn.ac.nz/course-planning-school-visit-webinar-16-september_registration.html|
|Friday 17 September||1.00-2.00pm||https://go.wgtn.ac.nz/course-planning-school-visit-webinar-17-september_registration.html|
We aim to provide each individual student with their own course plan by the end of the session, so it would be better for everyone to have access to their own device. Students will need to access our website and use our Course Planning Template to write down their courses during the session.
Attending the Webinar
We recommend students log in 5 minutes prior to the event.
- Click on the Zoom webinar registration link:
- Register to enter the session
- If students pre-register they will receive an email confirmation with a quick link
- If students register on the day, they will be linked straight through from their browser
Tips for the best viewing experience
- download the Zoom app or create a Zoom account
- view the webinar on a laptop, computer screen or TV
- if you are using an internet browser instead, please disable your popup blocker to ensure you can access the Q&As and polls.